Re: RE: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: Ron (menoldre@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 20:47:57 EDT

First of all, they didn't use the same gasoline. That is like the before
and after pictures for those makeup or weight loss infomercial where the
before picture has the person frowning and slumped over and the after
picture has them smiling and standing up straight.

Apples to apples I say,

-RJ
'95 Dakota Sport 3.9L