Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: Ron (menoldre@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 21:34:54 EDT

Bob:

You may be right but if the gasoline makes no difference then why didn't
they use the same gasoline in both tests? Also, I am going off the fact
that someone had posted in another group that they had tried the 100 octane
gasoline you can get at some places and their car went a lot faster. While
91 is not 100, I am assuming that those 4 octane points over 87 mean
something. I'll admit I am no expert though, it is just that the first rule
in the scientific method is that you change one variable at a time, that way
you know what you did caused the difference. I'm sure that the chip works
to some degree, just a bad way to test it is what I'm saying. Put 91 in
without the chip and compare those dyno readings to the 91 with the chip.
That would be a better test, even if there was no difference in the before
charts.

-RJ