RE: Cruise control doesn't work...

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 23:51:00 EDT

The speed sensor doesn't have to be plugged in for the speedometer to work
on my '92. The speedometer is cable actuated. There is, however, an
electrical connector for the speed sensor and I'm betting they forgot to
plug it in or the wires got cut. Crawl under your truck, driver's side,
near the rear of the trans. You'll see the cable and an adapter sticking
out. There should be an electrical connector plugged into the speed sensor
between the cable end and the trans.

RayB