Re: RE: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 17:45:03 EDT

I hear that... undergrad seemed so easy and carefree.... (c: I have about
30K in loans for all my schooling undergrad plus the 3 years i have been in
grad school. Hopefully i wont need any more. The good thing for me is that
tuition is waived for us (as it is for most science related graduate
students at most universities) and they give us a small stipend for living
on (if you can call it living on that alone!). We are also provided with
health insurance through the university... so that is always nice if it is
needed. Hopefully this will all pay off once i get my PhD and my 300%
raise!!!!

Brian

""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <BigGabe@fiufiji.com> wrote in message

> ahh... to be in undergrad again... guys, take advice from someone who
earned
> a BA in BS (Political Science), get a degree that is worth something when
> you graduate. i'm in law school now, with $20,000 in loans from my first
> year, and i'm trying to save pennies to get my radiator flushed, and my
> alternator swapped out, all because my degree wasn't worth enough to get a
> job as a teacher!
>
> oh, and BTW, i'll need surgery on my ankle, as i've got a bone chip that
is
> annoying as hell... which means i'll have 6 weeks of sitting in my truck
and
> warming it up just to keep my sanity!
>
> but hopefully, i'll be back in action soon... i'm definitely getting the
> alternator, flush, and underdrive before surgery, and possibly a viper fan
> and the superchips tuner depending on the final result of all this
> bickering! with the new 3.90 gears, underdrive pulley, tuner and fan, i
> think i will be looking at high (very high) 16's for my club cab V6...
ahhh,
> now that will be sweet!
>
> Gabe Couriel
> http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0