RE: Rancho Shocks deal?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 22:09:33 EDT

If you look down, suck in the stomach, If you see toes you doing OK! ;-)
With a load in the truck its the rear that needs the 9000s. But now that I
have this set up I really to wish for 9000 up front so I can even out the
ride better.

>Interesting concept, I was thinking I would want the adjustability up front
where the >weight is, and wouldn't need it in back... Am I backwards?

>I have the Rancho 9000 in the rear and 5000 on the front end. Hmmmm Sounds
>dirty but is not ;-p I wish I could put the adjustable up front but NO
>Rancho doesn't make for my baby!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html