Re: Re: Hinged soft tonneau recommendations?

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 23:13:07 EDT

> Thanks for the heads-up, Jeff! I just checked out Downey, and they do
> make a hinged soft tonneau called the Downey LTD. Its available for
> the Dak, and looks to do everything I want it to. I got really
> excited until I saw the $400 price tag. Ouch. :-( Looks like a
> cool cover, but at that price I guess I'm going to have to keep
> looking. :-(
>

> --
>
> -Jon-

Hey, did you see Andy's post on the Downey. I posted before he did, and I
didn't go out and look, but he got his for just over $300 with shipping. I
have looked at other in the past and that's about the going rate for the
tonneau covers nowdays. I remember buying my first one in the early 90's for
$150. Not anymore.

Jeff Durling