Re: spray in liner-Don Mallett

From: Donald (y2kota@mallettservices.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 01:12:31 EDT

in article 3ED6B514.7000202@erols.com, Patrick and Kelly Engram at
patrickandkelly@erols.com wrote on 5/29/03 8:32 PM:

> Don- I noticed that the manufacturer of the bedliner you used sprays
> the coating on hot, and the finish seems a little smoother than Rhino
> and Line-X. Have you ever compared yours to theirs and what do you
> think? How has your finish held up the last couple years. And, have
> you had any fading?
> All DML'ers, if you havent seen Don's pictures when he got his truck
> done, you oughta check 'em out. He got a whole lot more than a bedliner!
> http://www.mallettservices.com/arma.html
> Patrick
> ps-There isnt any ArmaCoat dealer within 50 miles of here!

The hot finish helps it to form to the shapes and it sets faster so it
dosn't run. It cools down and ready to touch in just a moument or 2! Very
little smell and just about none a hour or so later. The Rinos Iv'e seen
look to be a flat-mat finish. The ARMA has a glosser look to it. Take a look
at the photos on the 2 web pages you can see the shin to it. As far as
fading, I just got mine done in late March. but still looks good.

You can't see this in the photos, Not only did I take the photos, I help
with all stages of the job. But I said no thanks when he offered to let me
do some of the spraying. Looking back I wish I did try it at least. I feel
that its worth to look for and drive to get ARMACoating.

--
Don Mallett