Re: Ebay Chrome Headers

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 13:28:32 EDT

In the grand scheme of things, his negatives are
minuscule when compared to the total number of
comments.
With that said, it is first...buyer beware. Second,
Ebay
should look at how he deals with complaints and
address
the issue by either making him act like an adult or
banning him from doing business. If enough horror
stories float around, people will shy away from Ebay
(and hopefully this seller) which will eventually
affect their bottom line.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2416823615&category=6770