Re: Plugs and T'Stat

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 23:09:27 EDT

I cannot remember the autolite number but it's the same colder plug that the
5.2 and 5.9 uses. As for the +4's, they don't work well in the 4.7 and the
reason you cannot use the platinum plugs is it will burn out the coils alot
sooner. No one has reported this yet but I don't think anyone is taking a
chance. I priced one a year and a half ago and it was a little over $200 for
one. Might be different now.

Jeff Durling