Part numbers needed, help!

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 19:12:58 EDT

Hey all,
Being the nice guy I am, I let my sister use my truck this weekend, as she
presently doesn't have a road-worthy vehicle. No good deed goes unpunished.
Because she couldn't get the passenger seat to slide forward (is it really
that hard?), she let my niece get into the back seat from the driver's side,
and my niece stepped on the plastic trim covering the spring that lets the
seat recline, and promptly broke it. To clarify, this trim has the little
plastic lever on it that you can use to manually release the seat latch, in
case it won't rock forward on it's own.
I'd like the part number for that, as well as the weird metal clips that
hold the door panels on, and that of the trim rings around the door handles
on the interior, as my dad managed to break both off, along with a good
number of the spring-clips, (shaped like an oval, with an "x" on one end and
a ninety-degree bend that clips on to the panel on the other) while we were
replacing the speakers last fall, and I figure I might as well fix it all at
once.
So, if anyone has the part numbers for the seat trim, door handle trim, and
door panel clips lying around, I'd surely appreciate it.
Thanks!

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com