wow, long time off here...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 08:47:34 EDT

Not much happening, Got moved out of town, and have been working pretty
hard at clearing my yard of brush and small sapling walnut trees that have
taken it over.. thanks to my Dodge Dakota and 4WD...

I know this has been gone over, but Im lazy (and on dialup again) so I
havent searched the archives...
I need to safely carry, 3/4 tone(1750lbs) of water in the bed of my truck,
right now I can carry about 1/2 ton with some sag, but I dont feel
comfortable filling the tank any higher with my old suspension. I am
guessing 'add a leaf' is probably the way to go as mear shocks can do what
im asking about..

Suggestion, hints and tips and the stores you got your part from
appreciated.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73