RE: On the road again....

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 09:28:35 EDT

Be careful with their stuff. I used to use the pink stuff religiously
since I got the '96 in '98 and after 3-years it took it's toll. The
stuff in it clogged the wiper nozzles and I had to take them off in care
full clean them out. I loved what it did on the window but not how it
clogged up the nozzles. BTW< my wife has a yellow car and I had to quit
using it on hers because it was staining the paint pink right where the
water blows out of the nozzle. Luckily the claybar took care of it.
Believe me I think that stuff is great but they need to do something
about the gunk that floats in it. Right now I use the wipes and buff it
off with a towel. Works real good.

Jeff Durling