Re: On the road again.... RainX

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:28:46 EDT

I have tried two different kinds of RainX washer juice [green and pink],
RainX wipes, RainX WAX and the original rainX. The original is the
winner hands down. Don't bother with the RainX "window wax" it is not
worth the effort except on plastic or stuff you can't put regular rainX
on. The washer fluid dosen't seem to mess with the rainX treatment as
much, but it is not a substitute... YMMV

>>> raymond.irons@gm.com 06/03/03 05:33AM >>>

Have a safe trip Don. A quick suggestion for next time, instead of
applying
a coat of rain-x whenever you think you need it, try using the rain-x
windshield washer fluid. It applies a light coat of rain-x everytime
you
use the washer and it works great. I've been using the winter blend
with
the de-icer in my truck for the last 2 years or so and every rainstorm,
hardly need to turn on the wipers.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE