Re: Installing a Power Seat

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 16:37:17 EDT

I'd make the dealer do it. Tell them that you have to have it to seal the
deal. If you end up doing it yourself, It's probably just making sure that
the power leads are there and tapping into them, then installing the seat.
Probably jsut 4 bolts and a plug, if you've got the wires.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Robert Meredith"" <rmeredith@pa.net> wrote in message news:bbj1fb$e8u$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > I have a quick question... I'm getting ready to buy a new Dak Quad Cab > (sport plus). Anyway - the dealer has found a truck exactly as I want, but > it has no power driver's seat (which I really want). How hard is it to > install one of these? Can the entire unit be purchased from the dealer's > part dept? Any idea on cost? I guess what I'm wondering is if there are > plugs/mounts under the seat to easily install one of these. I don't want to > jump through many hoops. > > -robert > >