Re: Installing a Power Seat

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 18:04:49 EDT

I've added it on other vehicles before and in the Dakota's case it's easy. I
don't know if the plugs there but you should just need power and ground with
a fuse inline for the power lead. It's seats that have memory that are a
pain, daks don't. As other have said try to get the dealer to add them but
since it's a factory installed option I bet that is going to be hard to do.
If you can wait make them locate the exact truck you want.

Jeff Durling