RE: Power Slot

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 13:57:03 EDT

Dont get me wrong, I'm not going to talk anybody out of buying slotted
rotors, I'm just saying, you'll get more out of better pads or larger swept
area, the latter of course being WAY more expensive. Anyway, to continue
the search for information...does anyone have any thermal testing data that
actually SHOWS the heat dissapation of slotted vs drilled vs standard?

It would seem to me that there would be very little airflow THROUGH those
holes. I always assumed the point was more to keep the pads from glazing by
adding a little abrasiveness to the rotor.

Brian