Re: re:Subject: Trading for a 2003 Ram 5.7 hemi maybe

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 00:29:04 EDT

There are no more orders being taken for 2003 models and the 2004s will
begin accepting orders the last week of this month. Using a fm modulator
deminishes the audio quality quite a bid since XM radio is digital it is
near CD quality. I don't know how good the Infinity systems will be in the
Ram, in my 2001 Grand Cherokee the Infinity sucks!