Re: Re: Re: Anyone else see this on e-bay?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 02:52:59 EDT

Well, heres the thing.... theres a few things made for the pre-mags that
work with the modern magnums. Basicly the magnums were EFI versions of the
small blocks. A lot of the 318 stuff crosses over, and the 3.9l pre-mag
valve covers will fit on the magnum. I've also heard that the stock 3.9l
pre-mag exhaust manifolds fit on the magnums....which might lead some to
conclude the MP headers will fit too. I havent hegard a deffinite on it, but
I should order a set just to see. Theyre only $125!

--
Gary Hedlin
President