Re: wow, long time off here...( helper springs )

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 06:42:52 EDT

On what setup Jason?
My tank is only 200gal. just a small one. Im sure if I had it on a trailer
I could definitely haul more than 400gal. which is a future idea of building
a trailer just for water, but right now I am only wanting to hual 3/4 ton in
the bedwithout throwing the nose sky high and slamming the frame to the bump
stops.

I can do 150gals, about 1200lbs, no problems other than the tank sloshing
around constantly and of course jerking truck back and forthduring
accelerating and stopping, the only cure.. fill the tank they say.

  I checked out them Hellwigs and they are about $120 or so for the LP15
setup. Looks like I will go that route.

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73