RE: Honda commercial...THE BEST EVER

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 16:01:39 EDT

The stories I've read so far have all been from so called "news" web sites,
not forwarded emails. I talked to another guy today who said he read a
technical paper, supposedly from Honda, that stated it took several THOUSAND
takes and the end product was the result of many hundreds of edits of the
film footage shot during all of those takes. What's so impressive about
that?

John

>Uh, because a bunch of geeks like us keep forwarding and re-forwarding the
story...Kind of like the telephone game.....