Re: 92 Days Until M-Day

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 20:09:10 EDT

I'm planning on heading out on Friday morning the 25th from Detroit. Anyone
else planning on leaving / heading through the Detroit area on Friday? BTW,
the fact that I'm replying to a message that over a month old should give
you an idea of how far behind I am on DML mail

David Henry
94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted on BFG 33" MT's