Re: wow, long time off here...( helper springs )

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 21:24:22 EDT

well the 210 gal tank I have went exactly 29 miles today, full to brim and
me sitting on the bump stops.. seemed just like the other day even with more
weight in it.. I did move the tank clear forward though and I think that
may have had a lot to do with it.

I had a full tank of gas, spare tire, me(about 150lbs) a 5gal gas can, a 1
gal gas can and the 200 gal of water

I figure roughly just under 1 ton in my truck(1950 or so lbs) from where I
filled up tank to home) and it was actually a more pleasant ride than the
first time with 1200lbs over rear axle and me and half tank of gas...

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73