Squeal-less brake pads??

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 22:53:15 EDT

Hey! I replaced my rotors and pads with your basic
AutoZone replacements a few months ago. I had to
replace the original parts (at 18k) because of a
really bad pulsation. Well,that did fix the problem of
pulsation,but my brakes have gotten LOUD over the past
couple months,squealing and screeching to a stop. I
therefore have four questions (carefully disguised to
look like two questions):

1) Do they make brake pads that don`t squeal like
that? How good are ceramic pads,and are they fairly
quiet?
2) Do I now need to do anything to my rotors,like have
them turned,if I get different pads? Or replace rotors
again?

Thank you. I need help. People are beginning to look.
Steve P.