RE: RE: Driveshafts

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 18:27:46 EDT

I got a new aluminum driveshaft from
http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/index.html . $310.00 shipped, with solid
u-joints and a new tranny yoke. I needed a slightly shorter one because of
installing the 8 3/4 rear so figured I might as well save some weight at the
same time. My aluminum shaft, with yoke and u-joints, is 6 pounds lighter
than the stock steel shaft. ('92 Dak, RC, SB)

I took advantage of their free shipping if willing to wait 45 days for
shipment. They also offer a more expensive, HD aluminum (MMC) shaft.
Knowledgeable people and good service.

RayB