Re: Battery Relocate

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 19:16:36 EDT

They're a little light in the Cranking amps area and reserve power. But
make sure to note that most dry cells can effective until it's drained
completely. So a 12Ah dry cell is about equivilent to a 24Ah normal
battery.

I now lots of guys using them in compacts for AutoX racing and daily
driving. No troubles I know of. I might some day soon.

here's a cheap source
http://www.gotbatteries.com/

Jay W
505/287 Dakota