Re: New Mods in...some of them ;)

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 11:56:27 EDT

Yeah, I was going to do that, but I decided to wait it out a bit. I want to
see what changes they make for '04, and then see what the new '05 models are
going to look like. Then I'll decide if I want to get another GenIII or
wait for the GenIV. And I've decided I don't want to sell the R/T, I want
both :) I'm going to pick up an old CJ5 for my winter vehicle for now.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T