RE: Fuel tank

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 23:01:57 EDT

You are right, 18.4 cents Fed, 18.5 cents state, PLUS local taxes in
California...but NOT the highest, (state tax on gas). I was in Hawaii a few
days ago, they are the highest taxed state in the Union NOW. Regular gas is
still over $2 a gallon. The politicians really stick it to the locals
there.

Rascal