Re: Bon Voyage!! See you at the BBQ!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 01:26:55 EDT

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Ok folks, i'm leaving in a couple of days for Brazil, staying down there
> almost a whole month!! Yippee!!!
> So, i', going to have to unsubscribe from the list for a while, as i
> have no idea if or when i will be able to find a computer to check my
> emails. (Especially a computer with an english keyboard)
>
> So, i'll give you all a shout when i am back in early July, and see a
> bunch of you at the BBQ.
> :)
>

> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

Mista Blasta!!

Have fun my friend and be safe!! Be sure to take lots of photos of the
"scenery" for us! I want 8x10 glossy double prints waiting for me when
I get to Jons!!!

Later man!!

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (42) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/