RE: muffler for 5.9L

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 19:39:04 EDT

my suggestion is to go with the Flowmaster 50 SUV. it doesn't have the
interior drone as the 40 series, but still has a nice exterior rumble.

if you want take a look at the 50 Series SUV Stainless. it isn't 304 grade
stainless, but it is supposed to last 2x what the aluminized muffler lasts.

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0