Re: Re: One sick D

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 15:44:45 EDT

>Why would you need a front shaft if you aren't going off-road??
><still shaking head>
>

>The Adam Blaster
>Two words, figure it out.....

It's a 19yr old kid who got a phat inheritance check..
I saw the truck before they put the wheels on it.. Sitting on the drums the
bottom of the door frame was at my chest. If anyone is lookin for a 5.5 lift
and durango axles i'm sure they will sell them.. I think it had 130k miles
on it. I agree.. it's a show queen. There is no way i'd be on the road in
it..
--Hop