Re: Who's who and where?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 08:36:04 EDT

Dave Downing
Philadelphia, PA
'02 Dakota 5.9 R/T Flame Red Regular Cab

Mods: F&B 55mm TB, 4bbl M1, HS 1.7 rockers, Edelbrock Flo-Pro, Custom
Carsound/Spintech 3" exhaust, SS grilles, Mopar Tonneau, SS rollpan, tinted
windows, the little stuff (3923s, 8.5mm wires, 180 t-stat, etc.)

Future Mods - Within the next month - GS Motorsports big tube headers,
Spintech true dual exhaust, Martin Saine VB & 2800 stall, Paxton
Supercharger, Legendary Cars Ram Air hood, Cal-vu mirrors, painted door
handles, shaved tailgate handle, custom "Supercharged 5.9 R/T" badges

Future Mods - Within the next year - P&P 2.02 R/T heads, custom cam, custom
tune, Hotchkis TVS