Re: Who's who and where?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 09:28:52 EDT

>>> rsmith13@nycap.rr.com 06/11/03 08:17PM >>>
<snip>
OK, 5Ws(+ or -)

 With so many people coming and going I thought we should include
the 5W's
</snip>
I'll bite.

Barry Oliver
Springfield Illinois
http://barryoliver.home.insightbb.com
1999, 4x4, slt, Club Cab, 318 [5.2L], LSD, towing package.
 Clear lights all around [if I ever get them on],
Smittybilt Outland polished stainless brush guard,
Permatex Spray in liner [over the rail],
 Pace-Edwards Roll-top cover,
 pow-r-bolt power tailgate lock,
Flags on front and back,
325 60r15 BFG KO's,
Mopar performance Exhaust,
 K&N stock replacement air filter
K&N oil filter(s)
Mobil 1 15w50 in summer, 10w30 in winter
Ram Mud-flaps
Cobra mic cb, 7 band radar
K-mart 4 gallon rubber mats

What other useless trivia can I think of?
Oh yeah, Mopar tow hooks as soon as I figure out how to get them to co-exist with my brush guard...

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk