Re: muffler for 5.9L

From: Brad Albrecht (balbrecht@iname.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 09:56:08 EDT

thanks, lots of good advice. I think I will go with the 50 Series SUV model. According to the Flowmaster website its a little larger than the regular 50 Series and is supposed to be quieter in the vehicle. The website had some recordings on it which made me look forward to doing this mod.
By the way, I used to tow quite a bit which is why I had a full size RAM, now I rarely tow.
Brad

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup