OT: (Sort of) DML BBQ Carnage

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 14:10:50 EDT

Having checked my schedule and finances, I don't believe I'll be able to
make it to the DML BBQ this July :(. However, for those that do attend the
annual pilgrimage to the sacrificial pit in western NY state, I'd like to
plead with you. One of our brethren posted a link to a web site with an
obscenely lifted Durango pictured thereon. I was wondering if anyone else
besides me, took the time to peruse that web page. They have a section
solely dedicated to the Whoops! pictures that have become so prevalent at
the annual carnag...err BBQ. I wholeheartedly believe that some of the pics
of BBQ attendee vehicle could be submitted to this site. They have a couple
of pics of Dodges, no Daks that I saw, a few rice SUV/trucks, and several
Ferds and Chebby's in various stages of distress. Please be careful so none
of our members wind up with their vehicles posted on there. If you'd care
to check it out, the web site is:

http://www.bncoffroad.com/whoops/

They have 6 pages of pics and some of them are really funny.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE