Re: Energy suspention on genII

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 17:53:01 EDT

Greg
I have them on my '93 Club Cab. They are much stiffer compared to the rubber
ones. I did mine a couple years ago but as I remember, it comes with
ployurathane bushings and bolts. I can't remember if it included the cups (large
washers) or not. Easy to install. Energy Suspention even sent me 2 extra one
for free for my Club Cab. I can't tell you what difference they make by
themselves because I did the body mounts, control arm bushings, front sway bar
bushings, new springs (lower and stiffer), new shocks (Doetsch) and rear sway bar
all at the same time!
Now THAT mage a huge difference!! Now I have a Road Master Active Suspention
on top of that!
Hope this helps,
James