RE: Pullies???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 23:39:33 EDT

Crank only for street use and Crank/Alt for strip/weekend racer. I use
both at the track but only the crank pulley for daily driving.

If you want to underdrive the alternator (and same some money in the
process)...grab the alt pulley from a '92-'95 Ram/Dakota - they're
slightly larger which provides a slight underdrive but not the "no
charging" problem like with the ASP Alt pulley at idle.

- Bernd