Re: The $900 Repair Bill

From: William Hall (abeercan@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:07:59 EDT

I would have to say that you got a pretty dang good
deal there Gary. Especially from a dealer. By the
time you factor in their inflated labor, all the
government crap they have to put up with for a/c work
(it will kill our ozone! bs, more bs, and more bs
crap), and then consider how much work they actually
went through, they could have easily padded their bill
up around $1200 or so. If it were me I would write
that check then gladly go shake the mans hand to did
thw work and filled out the billing paper work! Did
they give you any kind of warranty on it?

The other Will