Re: Speaking of pullies and such...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 17:07:59 EDT

Definitely, do you want any of the other components...?
>From my understanding, the part on the firewall, driverside would likely be
better off with buying a new one(evaporartor setup?) according to Dodge
Mechs.

I have a spare dash control setup currently and would send it with the items
as well in trade for your no A/C dash control?

What about the condensor, it is still connected to truck and turning, makes
no noises etc... and put out extremely cold air before hand under load, in
town etc.. didnt matter...?

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73