Re: Re: 390(grand cherokee vs. gen II dak)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 19:39:01 EDT

thanks for pointing me that way, I'm on a jeep 4.0 stroker forum. Still
undecided on 4.0 stroker cherokee vs. 5.2 stroker GC. I'm leaning towards
the GC.

-- --Patrick Delgado
2000 Dakota RC 5.9 R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B
stage I TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost
bypass, IAT relocation, MSD6BTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP
computer, NO CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 255/50 kuhmo's and
275/50 nitto's, powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in
position; Belly pan plate and traction bars.