Gen III Rear Sway Bar for sale

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 12:08:07 EDT

This reminds me, I have a stock rear swaybar off my 2000 dakota that I
can now sell. Anyone want it make me an offer off line.

It everthing, bar, end links, connecting stuff except a couple axel
mounting bolts. If you have the mounting locations on your axel, this
is as easy as bolt ons get. If not, one trip to the hardware store
would do it.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota