Re: Axle Swap

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 23:27:44 EDT

Bill, if you're referring just to swapping out the axle.. that'll be a piece
of cake. I did (years ago) my '79 Chrysler's in a parking lot with a broken
hand; and it still took less than two hours. If you're talking about
rebuilding it, changign gears & etc. I couldn't tell you, never tried to
put one back together; I always preferred to swap as a unit and be done with
it.
Aaron Wyse
1994 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
1986 Shelby Charger Turbo