Stampede???

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 12:42:15 EDT

You know, I remember hearing something a while back about a dakota
stampede... I saw one this morning while I was driving around for work. It
was a white CC. Had a big plasticky looking badge that said "stampede" in
stylized letters on the tailgate. The fascia was ok looking, and I liked
the ground effects between the wheels and how it all mated up to the fender
flares, but the ground effects after the rear wheels left a lot to be
desired. All in all not a bad looking truck though. I didn't think that
the stampede was going to come to the us, I thought it was canada only....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L