weird idling

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 13:15:03 EDT

well, after some time of the rough idle at startup, like I had a huge cam, now my dak will idle smooth as glass for about 3 minutes then all of the sudden the RPM's rise to about 1600-1700 and then back down to 900 and up and down... It does this for about 5 minutes until it settles down and runs like a champ. Is it time for a new plunger thingy sensor (forget the tech term) on the back of the TB? What else could be causing this?

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com