New Midwest Event posting

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 17:58:32 EDT

I saw in the local paper today (Bloomington/Normal Pantagraph in Illinois) a
neat article. Here is a snippet:

ENTRIES SOUGHT FOR FAIR'S PICKUP TRUCK POWER PULL

Pickup truck owners who would like to test the strength of their engines can
enter the McLean County Fair pickup truck Power Pull on Wednesday July 30th.

Owners can enter in advance of the fair or check in between 4 and 7 pm on
pull day. Entry fees are $20 per truck. Gas-powered trucks will compete in
Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet and GMC categories. Deisel trucks will compete in
one class.

No high-performance vehicles will be allowed. Only four-wheel-drive trucks
can compete. Trucks must be licensed, highway legal and be driven to the
event.

For more information, call John Wey at (309)-473-3050 or (309) 275-3843.

I don't have any more information. You can contact John Wey as his name was
given in the paper. Let me know if anyone is certain on coming and we can
get together. I probably won't be using my truck though as I need to have
it last for another 5 years... :-)

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires