Re: Re: Re: Figuring out a VIN#

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 23:38:14 EDT

Here's a tip for those buying a new truck
as Josh found out...........

NEVER use the dealership's financing deals!

The finance company's that dealers use are RIP-OFFS!...

They try to charge high interest rates.
some as much as 15%, AND HAVE MINIMUM finance amounts

Try your local bank or better yet.....

a CREDIT UNION!

credit unions will finance almost any amount on a new vehicle at rates of
7-8.25 %!!

I know, cause I learned the hard way!!

Ron-
Performance consultant