Re: Re: Re: Re: Figuring out a VIN#

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 09:14:22 EDT

As far as I know it's for all Daks, and of the ones that slipped through
with a '00 sticker on 'em only about 20 or so were R/Ts. So I'd imagine
that even the Sports or SLTs that have an '00 sticker are pretty rare too.
Anyone have the number to call Chrysler to check the stats? Curious what
mine is, FR is usually the second most popular R/T color, second to black of
course, but there's usually more CCs than RCs, so it might only be a couple
hundred or less.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Missing my baby, she's been in the shop all week getting some paint work
done, can't wait to get her back!!!