Re: Re: Re: Sheesh...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 22:52:46 EDT

Sounds betterthan mine.. I walk into minimum of 90 degrees in the dead of
winter.. today was around 105 degrees even while raingin.. btw, there are
now windows in this building either do have some big "screened" garage
doors that let a little fresh air in... and there is no leaving either..
12 f****** hours 3 and 4 days a week

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73