RE: OT but NEED HELP ASAP!!!!

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:31:45 EDT

Hey Tim,

Sorry about the bad news. First, save a copy of the letter re: the raise.
Second, get a copy of the handbook. When you are talking with the VP, remain
calm. Attack the issue at hand, not him. It is a difficult thing to do
during an emotional time, but you have to leave him alone. As a VP, he
should recognize your intent of solving the issue and not blaming him for
the issue. That will help, but it might not solve it.

Unfortunately for you, I do not have any experience with unemployment for
advise. I do know that once you are eligible for unemployment, it does take
a few weeks for the checks to start coming in. Try not to spend money on
anything that is not a necessity. (sorry, that's my fathering skills coming
out ;) )

Best of luck!!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 86,200mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU