Vin Report questions

From: Craig Rash (CRash@infosysinc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 15:55:03 EDT

I got the VIN report from Bernd and I have some questions about what's
listed. Maybe the list can help me figure it out. I can't read some of
the stuff because the pdf creator put it's eval signature on the page...
Some of you guys would have similar reports and could answer these
questions.
1) What is the item on the list right after Tire and Handling Group.
All I can see is Sport ****ppe** ** Group
2)After Brakes - Pwr Disk/Drum *r Anti-Lock.... Is that Front or Rear??
I assumed I had Rear Antilock
3)What does "Torque Converter - Lock-up" mean?

Thanks,
Craig Rash
2000 Dakota Sport
ClubCab