RE: 98 Short Bed Needed

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 17:20:44 EDT

Hey Bob do you want a pretty bent up one. 8-) I’ll even through in the bed liner. I had a really hard time finding one. I'm in DE and the junkyard even brought one up from KY but it needed too much work. The search lasted a little better than 2 months till a local guy totaled his blue 4x4 and didn't hurt the box. It's now orange and should soon be back on. And boy are they proud of them I paid $2200.00 for it.